Sunday, March 1, 2015

Weekly Schedule

Happy Sunday! I am back at it for another week of meal planning and workouts.  Last week was pretty successful.  I managed to stick to my plans really well.  This was especially surprising because we had a snow day this week and I tend to fall off the wagon of healthy-living when I have too much free time. My willpower isn't exactly...strong. 


I did switch up my workouts a few times this week.  Mostly just substituting one thing for something equally challenging.  I was really into Jillian's 30 Day Shred this week so I did that more than I was planning. Overall, I felt really great about it.  It was also super nice to have my blog to guide my meal choices and workouts for the week.  I think I'll make this a regular Sunday tradition for the blog.  It's been so helpful this week that I'd like to see it continue! 

Weekly Meal Plan
Sunday: Stoney's (out to eat)
Monday: Pizza Primavera
Tuesday: Breakfast
Wednesday: Alfredo with Steamed Broccoli
Thursday: Leftovers!
Friday: ??? School chili cook-off and a basketball game!
Saturday: Cheesy Quesadilla with Rice and Beans

Weekly Workouts 
Sunday: Hula Hoop Fitness
Monday: Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred
Tuesday: 3 mile walk
Wednesday: Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred
Thursday: Yoga Class
Friday: Rest Day
Saturday: Hike OR Hula Hoop Fitness (weather depending)

Your turn..Do you meal plan? Any tips or tricks? 

Currently listening to...Late July- Shakey Graves 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment :)