Sunday, March 22, 2015

Weekly Schedule

The week I've been waiting for is finally here!! This is the last week of school before spring break and on Thursday I start my trek up to Alaska to visit Cody.  I'm really only planning out Sunday-Wednesday this week.  I'll be on planes and in airports most of Thursday and Friday.  Seriously though, I'm not complaining.  Especially after Cody sent me a couple of beautiful pictures of Juneau this week.  The mountains, the ocean, the overwhelming amount of green! I miss that place so much...



Ok, back to the schedule.  For the most part I'm just using up random stuff that I have in the house because I will be MIA from the island for a whole week. Don't want to come home to a fridge of moldy food. Here's my plan for the week! 

Weekly Eats
Sunday: Spaghetti, Salad
Monday: Veggie Pizza
Tuesday: Cheesy Baked Macaroni, Green Beans
Wednesday: Leftovers
Thursday: N/A
Friday: N/A

Weekly Workouts
Sunday: Climbing Mt. Pisgah (x2) + 1 mile walk
Monday:  Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred
Tuesday: Hoop Fitness
Wednesday: Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred
Thursday: N/A
Friday: N/A

Your turn...Are you doing any traveling this week? If so, where are you going? 

Currently listening to...Clair de Lune- Debussy 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment :)