Monday, February 23, 2015

Weekly Schedule

I am trying to get myself back on a weekly schedule for meals and workouts.  Both of these things are especially important now that I am kicking it solo for a few months.  I do well with schedules and structure, it seems like the best way to pass the time and keep myself on track. My meals are all frugal options and made for only one person.  I'll try to post recipes for some of them, but keep in mind you'll have to double or triple to measurements to make enough for a 2+ people.

Weekly Meal Plan
Sunday: Creamy Garlic Penne Pasta, Asparagus
Monday: Stoney's (out to eat)
Tuesday: Veggie Fried Rice and Tofu
Wednesday: Leftovers
Thursday: Cheese Quesadilla, Tomato Soup
Friday: Baked Potato, Asparagus, Salad
Saturday: Tofu and Veggie Soup


On the workout front I am keeping things pretty simple and fun. I am mixing it up with some at-home workout tapes, weekly yoga classes, hikes, and long doggy walks.  I walk Specks about 1-2 miles each day.  I consider a long doggy walk to be at least 3+ miles and often the two of us hike on the weekend.  Here's to hoping that I actually stick with it!

Weekly Workouts
Sunday: Walking 3 miles with Specks + Shoveling 
Monday: Rest Day
Tuesday: Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred
Wednesday: Hula Hoop Fitness
Thursday: Yoga Class
Friday: Rest Day
Saturday: Hula Hoop Fitness



Your turn...What are some of your favorite meals and workouts?

Currently listening to...TED Radio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment :)