Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Veggie Pizza

Pizza is one of my favorite foods of all time.  It has veggies, cheese, bread, and basically everything I could ever want in a meal.  Sometimes though, you gotta spice up your pizza a bit! This pizza recipe is one of my favorites to make for parties/cookouts/weekly lunches.  It is perfect for parties and cookouts because it is fingerfood-ish and quick to make.  I also like it for lunch because it keeps me feeling full for a long time!



So, for this pizza you just bake a pizza crust to the package directions (without anything on it) and let it cool for 10-15minutes.  Meanwhile, whip up a package of ranch dip (the powdered kind, and they DO make vegan/organic) and mix it with your favorite dairy or non-dairy sour cream, I prefer Tofutti.  Spread the mix on the cooled pizza crust and add the toppings of your choice! I usually add peppers, carrots, onions, and broccoli.  I haven't tried it with spinach (yet) but I really want to at some point! I also recommend loading it up with veggies.  This particular pizza was a little bit skimpy on the veggies because it was grocery day.  Still super tasty though!




There you have it, a quick and easy meal that everyone can enjoy :)

Questions:
How do you feel about pizza?
Would you ever do a cold-style pizza like this one? 
What is your favorite kind of pizza? 

2 comments:

  1. Here is a YUMMY baked zucchini sticks and sweet onion dip recipe I stumbled across today. I made them as a side for dinner and we LOVED them!!!! Yes, John couldn't get enough of them either.
    -Just in case you stumble across any zucchini up there in Alaska and are wanting a new recipe.. I know our garden has more than we can use until our crop next summer, so this will be on our dinner menu for awhile!!

    http://www.kingarthurflour.com/blog/2011/07/28/baked-zucchini-sticks-and-sweet-onion-dip-that-bloomin-zucchini/

    <3 Sarah Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SARAH! I miss you so much, please come to Alaska and cook for me :) Tell John I say hi! I will definitely check out the recipe (looooove zucchini). Love you! XOXO.

      Delete

Leave me a comment :)