Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Cooking Cookies


Monday night turned into a cooking frenzy in my house.  I baked flourless peanut butter and chocolate chip cookies and then I moved onto making a concoction using farmer’s cheese.  Both turned out wonderfully!  Here are both of the recipes. 

Flourless Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chip Cookies
◦   1 cup peanut butter or other nut butter
◦   1 cup sugar
◦   1 large eggs
◦   1/2 teaspoon vanilla
◦   1 teaspoon baking soda
◦   Pinch of salt
◦   1/2 cup mini chocolate chips (Enjoy Life chips are dairy free)

Farmer’s Cheese Concoction
◦       1 package farmers cheese
◦       2 tbsp. of unflavored Greek yogurt
◦       3 chopped radishes
◦       Green onions to taste
◦       Pinch of salt
◦       Pinch of pepper



**If you haven’t tried farmer’s cheese before, please do! It is somewhat like cottage cheese (I take it for lunch typically).  It is probiotic and very tasty! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment :)