Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Cooking Cookies


Monday night turned into a cooking frenzy in my house.  I baked flourless peanut butter and chocolate chip cookies and then I moved onto making a concoction using farmer’s cheese.  Both turned out wonderfully!  Here are both of the recipes. 

Flourless Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chip Cookies
   1 cup peanut butter or other nut butter
   1 cup sugar
   1 large eggs
   1/2 teaspoon vanilla
   1 teaspoon baking soda
   Pinch of salt
   1/2 cup mini chocolate chips (Enjoy Life chips are dairy free)

Farmer’s Cheese Concoction
       1 package farmers cheese
       2 tbsp. of unflavored Greek yogurt
       3 chopped radishes
       Green onions to taste
       Pinch of salt
       Pinch of pepper



**If you haven’t tried farmer’s cheese before, please do! It is somewhat like cottage cheese (I take it for lunch typically).  It is probiotic and very tasty! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment :)