Sunday, September 15, 2013

Pictures of Mendenhall Glacier

Mendenhall Glacier never ceases to amaze me.  I have often posted pictures of my visits to it and stories of the happenings there.  You can check one of my stories out here and get a little more information here if you are interested in the background on this ever-changing hunk of old ice.


I love the glacier and every trip we take to it is peaceful and overwhelming.  Words can't describe the beauty of this place.  So, I will let the pictures do the talking for me today.




Above are pictures I snapped from the trail and below are two pictures that I fell in love with and decided to enhance.  Enjoy :)

Ice cube that had been left on the observation deck. 

Stone towers created on the beach. 

Question:
What is your favorite place in nature to visit? 
What amazes you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment :)