Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Waterfront Apartment Living

I have been seriously slacking on the blog writing this week! But, I am hoping to redeem myself over the next few days because Cody and I have some shenanigans planned to occupy our time off from work.  Part of the reason that I have been MIA is that Cody and I found our own apartment!! We miraculously found an awesome place on the water (DIRECTLY on the water!).  With minimal neighbors and acres of free land in our backyard.  We couldn't be more excited.

The finding of the apartment came in a very coincidental way.  We stumbled upon it, or rather nearly slid my car into it! I got my car stuck in a random driveway out in North Douglas (heading out towards the ski resort/end of the road in that direction).  This very nice family helped me get my car unstuck and they ended up having a rental available.  We really hit it off with them during the hour it took to get my car un-stuck and now we are the proud renters of this gorgeous waterfront apartment.  It used to be a bed and breakfast so it is pretty decently sized for a 1 bed, 1 bath home.  Can't wait to post some pictures for everyone!!

Well, that is all for now.  Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and Cody and I have big plans to celebrate our first Thanksgiving apart from our families.  We are hiking out at the ski resort in the morning, moving some stuff to the new place, and somehow going to make a deliciously, vegetarian dinner.  I will keep everyone updated as the week/weekend unfolds :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment :)