Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Running Weather

This week we are expecting PERFECT WEATHER! Weather this good is a rarity here in Alaska. Where's the rain?  Where's the snow? Where's the frost? Ok, so there is one day with the possibility for rain.  But, in SE Alaska this kind of weather is just amazing.



That being said, I am back in my running grove, which is ideal for this amazing weather.  I am still not running for long periods of time but I am managing between 20-30minutes.  It has been perfect and by supplementing with yoga, strength training, and hoop dance I am really getting a full body workout everyday.  Workouts are good.  Weather is good.  Life is good.  Enjoy this awesome view from my regular running route :)

Questions: 
Do you run the same path everyday? 
If not, how often do you switch it up? 

2 comments:

  1. Hannah,have you thought of writing a blog /column for any women's magazines? I know my friends and I love hearing of strong,independent,educated women living their adventures like you. It's fascinating to hear about and we have a million questions.lol I have such respect for you making your dream a reality and following your hearts desire to return to Alaska! You are a warrior woman!lol so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I haven't really ever considered submitting anything, I am not sure I would even know where to begin! ha ha. I do really enjoy blogging/writing though and it would be fun on a larger scale. It would be rewarding to share our lifestyle and inspire other women to follow their dreams :)

      Delete

Leave me a comment :)