Saturday, March 23, 2013

Inked

Cody gifted me with some new ink for my birthday.

The idea for this tattoo stemmed from a necklace that was gifted to me by a dear friend who passed away two years ago.  I wore the necklace for a very long time, but I always worried about loosing it.  So, in the end I settled on getting it tattooed just under my collar bone (close to where the necklace naturally sits when I wear it).



I have always been a fan of tattoos.  Cody has a large chest piece, which I love.  And, he is constantly planning new tattoos.  Personally, I have three different tattoos and I am always in the works for a new one. Many people will ask why I choose to get them, the answer is always the same... I think tattoos can be beautiful!!

What are your thoughts on tattoos? 
Do you have any tattoos? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment :)