Thursday, March 28, 2013

All Quiet On The Northern Front

Sorry for the lack of posts this week.  I have been busy and out of the house a lot.  Specks is feeling a bit sad :(

Sad faces at the front door in the morning. 

Cody and I have been making the most of our time together (sans computer) by eating quick and tasty family dinners.  Even though its been a busy week, it has been a tasty one. I think you'll all enjoy the recipes that are to come this weekend.

Us. 

Calzones, recipe to come. 


I have hopes that this weekend will be a fun and bright adventure.  The weather this week has led me to believe that we are in for something wonderful.  Cross your fingers!

View from my office (last day Friday!) 

This weekend I will be more interesting, promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment :)