Sunday, March 10, 2013

Couples Jogging


Sunday was a lazy morning….followed by a moderately lazy afternoon.

Our running path. 

In the afternoon we headed out for couples jogging.  Cody and I headed down to the beach to enjoy some early afternoon jogging fun.  We ran around for about 30minutes, played with the puppy (who ran with us), and enjoyed each others company.  It was a much needed break from the stressful week we both endured.

Take One: At the beach, impossible to take a nice picture. 

\
Take Two: Back at the house,  a little bit better. 


  One thing I have noticed is that I need a new pair of running shoes.  Somehow, my nice Nike's got lost in the move and I have been running in my hiking tennis shoes.  Not the best footwear for running excursions but they don't totally suck.  Until I can buy a good pair though this old pair is going to be getting ALOT more use.  More bang for my buck with the hiking shoes I suppose.


Specks knows that when the shoes go on,  he is going on an adventure! 


I need some suggestions for new good running shoes! Any ideas? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment :)