Saturday, September 28, 2013

A Bear Walks Into A Bar...

What happens when a bear walks into a bar?? Well, in Juneau that bear gets the stink eye and some tough words from the bartender…seriously.  A bear walked into a popular local bar and the bartender shooed it back outside! Check out this link to watch the video.  And, keep in mind this is in the heart of downtown Juneau!

Bears are everywhere! Cody snapped this picture of one strolling down the sidewalk. 

Only in Alaska! A bear also wandered into a local elementary school and three other bears greeted the college freshman on the UAS campus bright and early on their first day of classes.  The bears are EVERYWHERE these days.  I live in a kooky place :)

Note: For those of you who don't know, I coach at the local high school.  I apologize for the lack of posts lately. But, I have been coordinating and hosting both senior night and homecoming.  It has been a crazy two weeks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment :)