Monday, July 29, 2013

Family Time

This morning I am just checking into the blogging world briefly because….



I have visitors! My dad(Ross) and my step-mom(Jen) flew into Juneau on Friday and I have been having non-stop amazing family time since then.  They are leaving on Thursday so I plan to spend as much time as possible this week showing them all that Alaska has to offer.




We've already had bonfires and cookouts, explored the glacier, swam in the pacific ocean, and climbed rocky beaches at the end of Juneau's civilization.



Still on the agenda this week: climbing Mt. Roberts, exploring Juneau's downtown-area, hiking a few glorious trails, and relaxing on the beach.  I will have tons of pictures to post at the end of the week.  It is so wonderful to see family and get to show them the wonder of the 49th state!  Life is pretty darn good :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment :)