Monday, August 27, 2012

Canada, pizza, & crazy kiddos

Well, in an ode to my endeavors as a chef, I thought I would post a picture of our Sunday night dinner! Cheese & veggie pizza with a loaf of garlic bread (all homemade) were on the menu. We were in pizza heaven! A food coma quickly ensued in our household. So, we promptly tucked in for a marathon of Dexter.

In other, unrelated news my kindergarten class has a case of the silly-flu this week. Today, a little boy in my class winked at me and mouthed the words, “I love you.” I didn’t know five year olds had so much game with the ladies! But, they are all lovely and I am so happy to be back in the classroom with kids this age.

In news related to moving, I suck. There is still very little on the progress on the packing/moving preparation front. I have sold the couches and the dressers. But, neither has been picked up by their new owner yet so I am pretty much coasting in a state of normalcy. Cody and I did get our passports though. Canada, we will be seeing you soon. And, I am planning on beginning some trip planning this evening. Now, if only my class hadn’t colored all over my atlas during a geography activity...

Oh, the joys of being a teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment :)