Sunday, October 6, 2013

I Love Fall

Things I LOVE about Fall: Halloween, oversized sweaters, long walks, cool nights, rainy days, bonfires, pumpkin-flavored everything, changing leaves, soups, warm beverages, apple cider, decorations….The list goes on and on.




Fall is my favorite season.  And, while Alaska doesn't boast the same amazing Fall colors that the Midwest is famous for, there is still beauty to be found everywhere.  The leaves are changing, the fields are turning brown, and the snow is creeping down the mountains.


There is much to be thankful for during my favorite season.  It is spectacular to see how Fall progresses here, in the 49th state.  I can't help but compare the changes to those that I experienced growing up in the heart of the Midwest.  I am not sure which place is better for celebrating this season but I do know that I love them both :)

Questions: 
What is your favorite season? Why?
What do you LOVE about Fall? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment :)